You receive a job opportunity and you are ask to provide more information. Read the following email and reply with the requested information. John resume is attached as file use as a guide to reply.
It was my pleasure talking to you this morning. Can you please send a small paragraph as to why you are a great fit for this position. Please focus on your Web Systems Administrator experience. Use the job description below to add your experience an qualification. The pay rate for this position is $30.00 hour. Contract to possible direct with the company. Please review the website www.netapps.com please send your updated resume if you need too.
We have an outstanding career for the opportunity for a Web Systems Administrator to join a leading Company located in the Durham, NC surrounding area.
**Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Level Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance.**
This position will support the client Safety and Security team with Website and SharePoint administration, provide day-to-day support and back-up support to various Information Technology areas within the Government Security Ops team and support of classified systems. This position will provide split support to multiple departments within the Safety and Security Organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become knowledgeable in the admin/design of the Safety and Security (SAS) Website
- Become knowledgeable in the admin/design of Various MS SharePoint sites and child sites
- Including the management of access control requirements to each site
- Assist in troubleshooting, Maintenance, and back-up support on Various IT systems to include but not limited to RedHat Servers, Cisco switches, Palo Alto Firewalls, and company Data filers
- Reviewing Logs
- Applying software patches
- Support Day-to-day operations of Classified system
- Experience with the implementation of technical security safeguards and operational security measures
- Able to apply and verify system hardening standards – Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG’s)
- May assist in network design or portions thereof to include a selection of hardware and software packages
- Support and assist the Americas SAS team as required
- Work as a contributing team player on assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Active Secret Clearance preferred, Ability to Obtain and hold a TS
- Web content creation and management knowledge (SharePoint, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience accrediting or managing accredited NISP systems
- Industry certification per DoD 8570, Security + must be completed within 12 months after hire date
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in an Information System discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Web Design, etc.)
- Minimum of 6 month – 1-year experience in website administration preferred