Proceed with the following initial steps to undergo the analysis of the research:
- After choosing the country, make a short story of it (just ½ page of important data).
- Describe its location, size of the country, and latest census population.
- Describe the type of government and type of economy and its currency.
- Enumerate the most important natural resources.
- Enumerate the most important exports (five years).
- Enumerate the most important imports (five years).
- Identify the country or countries that most important exports are made to.
- Identify the country or countries that most important imports are made from.
- Search and confirm if your chosen country belongs to any trade organization.
- Search and confirm if your chosen country and the country that exports are made to belong to the same trade organization; if not, double check if trades are allowed.
- Identify if there are barriers involved, such as tariffs, or quotas.
- What currency is used for trade?
- How is payment made?
Below you will find six websites where you can find valuable information about your assigned country for the class project.