MY PICOT QUESTION IS: For senior patients age 60 to 80 with pressure ulcers, is negative pressure wound treatment therapy better than regular moist wound care in helping in the improvement of the therapeutic process of the pressure ulcer, for the patient who a very high risk of developing a pressure ulcer (Bauer et al., 2016)”
– APA STYLE
– ONE PAGE LONG
– THE ARTICLE MUST BE 5 YEARS OR NEWER
– YOU MUST USE THE PICOT QUESTION TO DO THE ASSIGNMENT.
The focus this week is to research the internal evidence that supports the intervention formulated in the Week 1 PICOT question. The internal evidence may include clinical practice guidelines (CPGs), best practices from professional and federal organizations, quality improvement projects, clinical expertise, practice data, etc. that are intended to optimize patient care, improve outcomes, and reduce costs.
- Locate a specific practice guideline or best practice that supports the intervention formulated in the Week 1 PICOT question and post the link to the practice guideline.
- Summarize why the selected practice guideline or best practice supports the chosen intervention.
- Provide the name of the chosen practice guideline or best practice.
- The initial posting will require the link to the selected practice guideline or best practice as a reference