Reflect on your own negotiation practices using following the below instructions: Think of examples in/of:
- Positive negotiation
- Negative negotiation
- Pointless negotiation
- ‘Never mind’ negotiation
Think of someone who
- Likes ‘haggling’ over prices at a market?
- Is good at problem-solving?
- Is often willing to ‘give way’ when making arrangements?
- Is very persuasive?
- Insists on having it his/her way?
And answer to any TWO questions from the below list:
- Do you like ‘haggling’ over prices at a market?
- Are you good at problem-solving?
- How willing are you to ‘give way’ when making arrangements?
- How persuasive are you?
- Do you ever insist on having it ‘your way’?
- Other details:
- Font size 12
- Number of words: 400
All referencing and citations require Harvard referencing style.