In this assignment, you will revise and submit your final project analysis of a case with an ethical dilemma and multicultural issues that relates to your specialization or area of future work in psychology. In addition to incorporating feedback you received from your instructor and peers on your other project components thus far, be sure to do the following:
- Examine APA or other ethical codes and standards relevant to case scenarios.
- Analyze multicultural issues such as race, ethnicity, socioeconomic class, and gender and how these issues influence theoretical, research, and the work of psychologists.
- Evaluate ethical reasoning models that can be employed for the resolution of case examples and the advantages and disadvantages of these models.
- Design a solution for an ethical dilemma and multicultural issues in case examples, using the most applicable ethical decision-making model.
- Reflect upon multicultural identity, aspects of diversity, privilege, and potential bias, and how these could be addressed so as not to impact current or future work in the field of psychology.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions, using correct APA format and style.
Other Assignment Requirements
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Format: Use current APA (6th edition) style and formatting guidelines.
- Font: Arial, 10 point.
- Length: 15–20 pages minimum, double-spaced, and excluding title page and reference list.
- References: At least 10–12 scholarly sources.
Please refer to the course project description and the Ethics and Multicultural Issues in Applied Psychology Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment.