Use the charts, grafts, excell speadsheets, & pptx info to complete this discussion from the ones completed over the past 3 weeks.
The following resources will be used to complete your assignment:
This week you are creating a presentation to the board of directors and your job is to convince them why your research should be considered for funding. This week you are expected to complete the following.
- Create a PowerPoint file and name it as “YourName_COMP150_BoardPresentation”
- Create an intro slide that has the following:
- Your presentation should contain at least 7 slides in total, not including the title slide. You are expected to show the different slide layouts and not use the same layout for every slide.
- Include at least 3 slides that summarize the content from the Word document you initially created.
- Include at least 2 charts from the week 6 assignment. If you created more, feel free to use them. Make sure to add each chart into its own slide and provide a summary or description of it.
- Create an analysis slide where you explain your findings.
- Create one last slide requesting the board to consider funding your research. Explain why it is important and why it should be considered.
- You are expected to include at least two pictures within the entire slide deck. The logo and charts do not count as pictures.
- You need to find a creative way to insert a SmartArt graphic in any of the slides
- A theme must be applied. You are expected to customize the theme so you can match the institution’s colors and styles.
- Apply at least one animation. Do not go overboard with animations. Remember, this is a professional presentation.
- Apply at least one transition. Do not go overboard with transitions. Again, remember that this is a professional presentation.
- All of the components you are asked to add must have a meaning and purpose. Do not add them just for the sake of completing all the tasks. If there is no meaning or purpose, it will not be considered as complete.
- Once your slide deck is complete, you will use the rehearse feature, time it, and record it. The presentation should not be more than 10 minutes nor less than 5 minutes. Once it is recorded, make sure to save the presentation as a video (MP4).
- Provide a printed handout and save it as a PDF. The handouts should be setup showing 3 slides, as the screen below.
- Finally, submit the following files.
- PowerPoint document. Submit your file with the name “YourName_COMP150_BoardPresentation.pptx”
- Video created from PowerPoint. It is recommended that you upload the video in Kaltura and then provide the link via the comments feature in the assignment. Either submit “YourName_COMP150_BoardPresentation_Video.mp4” or your Kaltura link in the comments feature.
- Handout printout PDF file. Submit your file with the name “YourName_COMP150_BoardPresentation_Handout.pdf”